Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining traffic or attention through social media sites. There are so many social media platforms out there (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn…), we need to choose the right ones for the products or services you’re selling. We want to be present where your target audience is and we want to know what they are reading and sharing.
I am here to help you build a clear strategy that takes into account what your goals are (loyalty, retention, brand awareness, sales), who your customers are and what your competition is doing.
What can you do to make people share your content?
- Create social media content that is useful and interesting
- Always link out to your website and blogs
- Use compelling headlines
- Design for quick reading
- Integrate infographics, videos and pictures to make your content visually powerful
- Post photos of your products and events
- Have an ongoing presence on social media by delivering fresh content on a regular basis
- Identify influencers who can reach your target audience
And remember, your social media presence should be exciting, not boring!